True Barefoot Luxury
Relax in the intimacy of your one bedroom suite: with 720 square feet of space, separate bedroom and living areas, luxury linens, deep soaking tubs, kitchenettes, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, plush bathrobes, and private lanais with chaise lounges and chairs.
Design details like coral and limestone walls, bleached white oak floors, Sub Zero appliances, and sustainably-farmed Ohia wood from Hawaii’s Big Island all give you the serene sense of space of your own Wailea beach house.
Our design team at Philpotts Interiors is well known for their unique ability to interpret Hawaiian island culture and infuse it into their award-winning designs. Designer Marion Philpotts-Miller successfully combined Hotel Wailea’s contemporary architecture with beach-modern design, resulting in notable mentions within the national travel press.
High Style & Comfort
- DuChateau St.Moritz – European white-washed oak hardwood planks
- Paracas Travertine stone throughout
- Coral fossil stone accent wall, Shells Reef shower and bathtub walls
- LeFroy Brooks, Hans Grohe and Waterworks plumbing fixtures
- Ashley Norton and Bakes & Company hardware
- Italian granite countertops by Bianco Romano
- Custom-crafted rich Hawaiian Ohia wood cabinetry, doors and details by Maui Custom Woodworks
- Central air conditioning
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Wolf microwave oven
- SubZero refrigerator and freezer
- Two 40 inch LCD TVs
- iHome™ alarm clock radio for iPod
- Double-sized sofa bed in living room
- Premium linens and bedding
- Molton Brown bathroom amenities
- Deep soaking tub and shower
- Electronic safe (laptop compatible)
Choose Your View
Strategically designed, every single suite faces the ocean and enjoys expansive views. And though you may feel like the only person for miles, you’re just minutes away from the energetic opulence of the resort community of Wailea.
While the suites are nearly identical, the views are up to you…
A SUITE GETAWAY
Romance & Adventure
Your getaway begins with waking up to expansive ocean views from your private one bedroom luxury suite. Then spend the day with the wind in your hair, cruising in a reproduction 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible through Maui’s most scenic routes. Your destination…the island’s best beaches to enjoy the simple pleasure of a gourmet picnic with your toes in golden sand.
Your package includes: One night in a Luxury Ocean or Panoramic Ocean View Suite, a a two-passenger manual transmission Maui Roadster 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster reproduction (yours for 4 hours), exclusive map of Maui’s best drive up beaches, a gourmet picnic basket lunch, a Turkish towel and a Hotel Wailea sarong.