A Luxury Oasis
to call your own
Hotel Wailea is honored to be the first property in Hawaiʻi to be accepted into the Relais & Châteaux association. Established over half a century ago, the association features the world's finest hoteliers, chefs and restauranteurs and has set the standard for excellence in hospitality.
Enjoy Your Time With Us
From yoga to open-air fitness classes to the tranquility of our private pool and meandering pathways, Hotel Wailea invites you to reconnect with nature and your inner self.
Let our beach concierge guide you to the best coastal experiences. Then, our luxury house cars can escort you to the many activities and experiences Maui has to offer, from shopping in quaint boutiques for locally crafted gifts, to exploring hidden hiking trails, to savoring Maui’s local culinary scene. At the end of the evening, our valets will bring you back to the serenity of Hotel Wailea.
- Complimentary valet or self parking services
- 24-Access to open-air Fitness Studio boasting three-island ocean views featuring Peloton stationary bike and top-of-the-line equipment from Technogym and PENT. Fitness.
- Aerial yoga studio featuring ocean views and offering complimentary daily fitness classes
- Luxury vehicle shuttle service within the Wailea area
- Beach concierge to provide you with beach chairs, towels and transportation to any beach in the Wailea area
- In-suite dining available
- Concierge dedicated to securing preferred dining reservations, arranging ocean activities and making the most of your Wailea vacation
- Access to the pool and hot tub
- Complimentary private cabanas on a first come first served basis, available to purchase for the day
- Dry cleaning & laundry service
- In-suite Nespresso, replenished daily
- Stocked fridge with complimentary local snacks and beverages
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Free WiFi internet/wireless printer access in the lobby area
- Complimentary high speed WiFi throughout the hotel
Hotel Wailea News
Thinking about Hawaiʻi, my mind always rests on Wailea. Perched on the southwestern tip of the island about 30 minutes from Kahului Airport, Wailea boasts luxurious beaches, stunning golf courses, resorts, activities, and easy access to Maui's endless attractions.Read More
Travel + Leisure
The T+L 500 Best Hotels
Selecting the right accommodations can make or break a trip. That's why every year we put together the T+L 500, a directory of your favorite properties around the globe. From the concierge who shares priceless local insights to the floating breakfast in your private pool, this collection of hotels can deliver it all.Read More
From Hawaiʻi to Rome, 9 Luxe Hotel Packages to Make Valentine's Day Unforgettable
Romance feels effortless in Hawaii and the state's only Relais & Châteaux property, Hotel Wailea, makes it even easier with its Return to Paradise package.Read More
Hotel Wailea's Assouline Coffee Book
Assouline brings Hotel Wailea’s captivating story to your home coffee table in a luxurious publication, blending culture and modern style. Assouline’s publication beautifully captures Hotel Wailea’s essence, providing a magical journey through its history and allure. Remember your time with us for years to come.