Unlock the secrets of this exhilarating sport and harness the power of the wind to glide gracefully across Maui waters.
What we love:
- Instructors are extremely knowledgeable and are able to pinpoint exactly what technique(s) and specific detail(s) to correct in order to get you riding
- One-on-one instruction allows you to learn at your own pace
- Instructors translate their passion and keep you improving and advancing
- Learn with the best and latest CORE equipment
What to wear:
- Swimsuit/Board shorts
- Rash guard
- Sunglasses recommended – best with a strap so you don’t lose them in the water
Know Before You Go:
- Upon arrival at the beach, your instructor will outfit you with all proper gear including harness, life-vest and a helmet.
- To get the most fulfilling experience it is best to plan for several days of lessons.
- The most desirable weather conditions on Maui for wind generally occur April through October.
Kanaha Beach Park in Kahului, a.k.a. Kite Beach.
For couples, choose from a three hour shared lesson (The Semi-Private), or a full day six hour shared lesson (The Bring-a-Friend).
$265/person for three hours
$435/person for six hours
Or try the Discovery Package (1.5 hours of introduction to the sport & safety) for $95/person
For skilled kiteboarders:
KSMaui offers advanced lessons, and has a variety of top brand equipment available to rent or purchase.
Learn more: www.ksmaui.com