Maui’s Adults-Only Luxury Getaway
“#1 Hotel in Hawaii”
Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, 2022
Hotel Wailea invites couples to escape to Hawaii’s sole Relais & Châteaux and adults-only hotel to revel in luxury. Recently named the #1 Hotel in Hawaii by Travel + Leisure, Hotel Wailea offers an ultra-private experience for the discerning traveler.
The Paradise Found experience beckons couples to take full advantage of the property’s open air surroundings, romantic outdoor dining, attention to well-being and intimate experiences for two by land and sea.
The journey to Hotel Wailea starts with a private jet transfer and the hotel will manage all pre-arrival testing. After being whisked to the hotel by a luxury SUV shuttle service, the dinner of a lifetime awaits. Taking al fresco dining to new heights, couples will celebrate in an ultra-private Treehouse, suspended over the Wailea coastline amongst mango trees, while a seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings is prepared right in front of them.
Throughout the seven night stay, couples will enjoy a bevy of curated experiences from private tastings of rare Japanese whisky and a luxury yacht excursion, to a private aerial silks yoga class and an afternoon with the hotel’s very own “Bubble Bus,” dispensing champagne and caviar on demand. A retreat that is as vibrant as it is luxurious, Hotel Wailea feels like a private playground with surprises around every corner of its paradise.
Paradise Found Features:
- Seven nights in a Celebration Ocean View Suite with personal butler
- Round trip private jet transportation on evoJets (this package is also available without air transfer included)
- Seven course dinner for two in The Treehouse with wine pairings and drone photo shoot included to capture the magical moment
- Afternoon with the “Bubble Bus” serving “all you can drink” Laurent-Perrier bubbly rosé with caviar, cheese and charcuterie
- Rare Japanese whisky tasting flights for two in The Birdcage Lounge
- Luxury yacht excursion for fishing and cruising
- Two-hour in-suite couples massage
- Private aerial yoga silks class for two
- Breakfast daily
- Round trip airport transfers from OGG in a luxury SUV shuttle service
The Return to Paradise Experience, including private jet transfer by evoJets, is $118,000 per couple.
For those who wish to book their own flights to Maui, the Return to Paradise experience is $33,000 per couple.
90 day advance booking is required and blackout dates apply, price applies to departures from major West Coast gateway cities and may change based on preferred airport.