Return to Paradise
Celebrate the Magic of Travel
A fully immersive luxury experience
After a year of missed celebrations, Hotel Wailea invites couples to escape to Hawaii’s only Relais & Châteaux and adults-only hotel to revel in luxury.
The Return to Paradise experience beckons couples to take full advantage of the property’s open air surroundings, romantic outdoor dining, wellness amenities and intimate experiences for two by land and sea.
The journey to Hotel Wailea starts with a private jet transfer and the hotel will manage all pre-arrival testing. After being whisked to the hotel by a Tesla Model X, the dinner of a lifetime awaits. Taking al fresco dining to new heights, couples will celebrate in an ultra-private Treehouse, suspended over the Wailea coastline amongst mango trees, while a seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings is prepared right in front of them.
Throughout the seven night stay, couples will enjoy a bevy of curated experiences from private tastings of rare Japanese whisky and a luxury yacht excursion, to a private aerial silks yoga class and an afternoon with the hotel’s very own “Bubble Bus,” dispensing champagne and caviar on demand. A retreat that is as vibrant as it is luxurious, Hotel Wailea feels like a private playground with surprises around every corner of its paradise.
Return to Paradise Features:
- Seven nights in a Celebration Ocean View Suite with personal butler
- Round trip private jet transportation on evoJets with pre-arrival COVID-testing facilitated by hotel
- Seven course dinner for two in the Treehouse with wine pairings, drone photo shoot included to capture the magical moment
- Afternoon with the “Bubble Bus” serving “all you can drink” Laurent-Perrier bubbly rosé with caviar, cheese and charcuterie
- Rare Japanese whisky tasting flights for two in Bird Cage Lounge
- Luxury yacht excursion for fishing and cruising
- Two-hour in suite couples massage
- Private aerial yoga silks class for two
- Breakfast daily
- Round trip airport transfers from OGG in Tesla Model X
Return to Paradise
This experience is $108,000 per couple.
30 day advance booking is required and blackout dates apply, price applies to west coast departures
and may change based on preferred airport.