Envelope yourselves in healing vibrational tones during an intimate, improvised sound session. Sacred metal Tibetan singing bowls will be played around the body and placed on the heart/sacral chakras for vibrational healing.
In addition, a 36” water gong will take your meditation as deep as the sea. Each instrument coupled with loving intention will gently transition you into a highly relaxed state of consciousness. In this elevated state, a person’s own innate healing abilities are able to work more effectively to bring them back into optimal vibrational alignment that enhances overall health and well-being.
Let us turn your private suite into a sound temple!
What we love:
- Sound has been utilized in various cultures for thousands of years as a tool for healing. Vibrational sound healing is a unique and effective modality that uses sound to create a deep sense of relaxation, inner awareness and well-being. It can help to reduce stress, alter consciousness and expand the mind.
- The sacred metal Tibetan singing bowls were created by Nepalese artisans and infused with blessings by Himalayan Monks.
- Sessions begin with gentle Himalayan cranial sacral release and guided breath work, followed by hand hammered metal Tibetan singing bowls placed on the front & back side of the body as well as beside the body.
- Bowls are then rubbed or struck in specific healing protocols to produce varying, deep vibrational energies to help activate blocked chakras and release emotional and physical energy that is no longer serving you.
- The entire experience is like having an incredible massage with sound!
What to know:
Dress comfortably (no zippers or buttons is best) as you will be lying on the floor aided by mats, pillows and bolsters. Your soudn bath includes a guided chakra meditation, aromatherapy and individual attention with bowls played around the seven chakras.
Your Suite at Hotel Wailea
1 hour experience | $245
1 1/2 hour experience | $270
1 hour experience | $160
1 1/2 hour experience | $185
Please note: 30 Minutes of preparation is required before and after to set-up and break-down instruments.