Step onto the deck of the Ali’i Nui for an unforgettable evening sail complete with premium open bar. Choose from either a selection of appetizers during the Romantic Sunset Sail or full dinner service during the Royal Feast Dinner Sail.
What we love:
- The premium open bar. Need we say more?
- During the sail, it’s your choice to mingle…or not, but definitely nibble! Enjoy a wide array of fresh and local appetizers on the Romantic Sunset Sail or sit down for full dinner service with in-cabin dining on the Royal Feast Dinner Sail.
- There is a good chance of whale sightings during the winter season December to April.
- The Ali’i Nui staff is very charming and cater to your every need, leaving you to simply relax and enjoy the food, the drink and the setting sun.
What to wear:
- Casual cocktail attire is usual, however feel free to dress it up!
- Short, flowy dresses are not recommended for ladies since it often is windy while sailing.
- A light cover-up is recommended if you get chilly.
The Ali’i Nui departs from Ma’alaea Harbor, which is approximately 13 miles (25 min drive) from Hotel Wailea. Complimentary transportation is provided by Ali’i Nui based on availability.
300 Ma’alaea Road, Ma’alaea Harbor (Slip #56)
Know Before You Go:
- Space is limited to 36 guests per sailing, so be sure to reserve in advance.
- Bring your ID. Adults only (21+) on the Royal Feast Dinner Sail.
- A camera is a must!
Schedule & Rates:
Romantic Sunset Sail
4:45pm check-in, departing at 5:15pm and returning at 7:15pm
Includes: open bar & appetizers
Royal Feast Dinner Sail
4:45pm check-in, departing at 5:15pm and returning at 7:45pm
Includes: open bar & full dinner service