Take your yoga to new depths with this watery practice. With boards that are designed specifically for yoga – with ultimate balance and stability in mind – classes are accessible to students of all levels of both yoga and paddling.
What we love:
- The fleet of top-of-the-line BOGA yoga SUP boards, with ultra-wide water wicking deck pads for ultimate comfort and stability
- The stunning beauty and tranquility of an outdoor practice – with crystal blue water and soft golden sand below
What to know:
- Classes are 90 minutes long, with a 30 minute introduction of safety and paddling to/from the anchor line. The remaining 60 minutes is dedicated to your yoga practice.
- BOGA Yoga is a leader in the SUP Yoga industry, and BOGA Yoga SUP boards, leashes and paddles are all provided.
- Class size is limited to 6 students. Please register in advance with our Guest Services team.
Meet at Keawakapu Beach 15 minutes before the class begins. Shuttle service is available from our valet desk.
Group class | $85/person
Private class | $150/person
Meet your instructor:
Ciara, Owner and Founder of OM Flow Yoga, is a lover of the sun, ocean, nature, and wellness. She is a RYT-200 and has experience teaching Vinyasa yoga (with a love to focus on the core) to yogis from various backgrounds. She is certified in SUP Yoga, is WPA Level 1 Certified, and is an Ambassador for BOGA YOGA. After completing her B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science, Ciara always knew that she was not meant to follow a “traditional” path to find a career. She is a teacher, a leader, an entrepreneur, and an inspiration for those cultivating the courage to chase dreams.